Saturday, June 13, 2015

Give a Cheer with Art Impressions!

Hello AI Fans!

And happy Saturday!! Do you get a little crafty time in on the weekends?  Today I want to show you a card I made with the Cheer Set (#4547)! I love these Girlfriends! Although I must admit that if did the splits like that, you'd probably have to call 911 to get me back up again! HAHA!




Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R20, R81, R83, R85, B91, B93, B95, BG13, BG15, BG18, C3, C5, C7, E97, E99, E17, T1, T2, Blender, Y26, E33




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have time to get crafty this weekend!!
 
 

3 comments :

jandokan said...

It's another great card of you... love the coloring, hugs Anja

Lillian A said...

What a fun card this is, Sharon - and, I'm with you - definitely would have to call 911, IF I could even get close to this position!! LOL

Karen Steele said...

This is so great! Fantastic colouring as always Sharon - really like the spirals that are coming out from the button!