Saturday, June 27, 2015

Celebrate with Art Impressions!

Hello AI Fans!!

And happy weekend! WOW is it ever HOT! I think the entire west coast is under a giant heat wave. Hope you're staying cool and maybe getting some crafting in since it's too hot to be able to do much outdoors!  Today I'm showing you a card that features a new Art Impressions wood mounted stamp that is available at AC Moore! It's called Celebrate (PS0919).





Copic markers used: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, G82, G94, G99, E50, E51, E21, E23, E25, C1, C2, C3, Y15, Y17, Y15, R27



Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!

4 comments :

Lillian A said...

Quite the zippy card here and such fun, fun, background papers, Sharon. Of course, your image is adorable and colored perfectly by you, as always.

Joan V said...

What a fun birthday card. I can't wait to find this set. Beautiful coloring.

Anonymous said...

Great image - beautifully coloured! I love all the layering and the papers you have chosen :-) Fab card again Sharon!

Angela Boutiller said...

As always, I love your coloring and your talent! I went to the store and purchase this stamp today...it was out of stock, but I'll keep trying since I am back in coloring mode.