Saturday, September 27, 2014

Art Impressions Gobble Til You Wobble!

Hello AI Fans!
 
For my card today, I had a lot of fun with an AI Shake Your Booty called Gobble Set! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, so this set was a must have for me! My apologies, but this post is a little picture heavy. I actually cut the sentiment apart so I could use the "Gobble" portion of it on the front of the card. I love doing that, and if I want to use it together again, it's easily placed back together on my acrylic block!

 


A shot of the inside...

 
Got a little bit of the wobble action blur
 
 
And a shot of both the booty and the rest of the sentiment.
 
 

Copics used:  E33, E35, E37, E39, E51, E53, E95, E97, E99, R24, R27,
R89, YR21, YR24, C2, C3, C4, C6, W1
 
 


Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have lots of time to get crafty!

4 comments :

Lillian A said...

Shake, shake, shake those tail feathers !! LOL - how adorable is your card, Sharon -- definitely a "winner".

Janie Printz said...

Shake, shake, shake your booty ,,, what a fun card Sharon. Did you cut those leaves with your Silhouette? Love Thanksgiving too & the wonderful bright fall colors you used to create this.
Hugs, Janie

Sharon Caudle said...

Yes Janie, I sure did cut them with the Silhouette. I picked the shapes I wanted and then did an internal offset so I could layer the colors. Holler at me if you need help. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

It is always a treat to see what you create Sharon...You have such a great touch for wonderful details...I love how you incorporate your Silhouette and images!