Saturday, June 7, 2014

Art Impressions Stamps!!!!!!!!!!

Hello AI Fans!


I'm SO excited to post my very first card as a full fledged Design Team member of Art Impressions!! (seriously???? pinch me please!!!)  This is a dream come true for me! So of course I had to make a special card for this day, and decided I wanted to feature the Hop Hop Set! You have no idea how much this reminds me of my friends! LOL!




copics used: E00,000, 11, 17, 21, 23, 33, 50, 51, 53, 70, 71, 74, 97, and 99 ; C1, 3, 5, 7;  R20, 81, 83, and 85;  T1, 2, and blender;  YR02, 04, 07;  B00, 000, 12, 14, 16, 91, 93, and 95;  BG11, 13, 15, and 18




Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a crafty day!



14 comments :

Martina said...

Congrats! I love these girls and your card is awsome!
Martina

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations, Sharon! I love your coloring and creations! Now, I get to see even more inspiration from you!!!

Lillian A said...

Hahaha, such an adorably funny card, Sharon, and beautiful, too. Love the colors and of course, your flowers and bow are always awesome. Congrats - so happy that you made the design team you really wanted to be on !! Looking forward to seeing more great Art Impressions cards !!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Congratulations! Such fun, fun, fun images that always make me laugh! Beautifully done, xxx Ann Marie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations, fab fun card x

Regina Easter said...

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK congrats my friend...and i love love love this card...hugs

Angie said...

Sharon, I am over the top happy for you. I know how much this DT appointment means to you and I'm so thrilled for you. Your card is awesome and that image is hilarious! Congratulations!!! xoxo

Christina C. said...

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! Your card is PRICELESS!!!! Love the image!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OHHHHHH my GAWD!!! Sending my extremely excited congrats!!!! This card is freaking hilarious had me smiling from ear to ear..... so pretty!!

XX
Rube

Danni said...

Congrats!! How exciting and what a FUN card! Simply awesome!

Amanda R said...

Congratulations! These images suit you perfectly! I need to get some out and play along. You will once again be my inspiration!

Peggy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and you are amazing!

Colleen Schaan said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!!! What a fun card - colored beautifully!

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Congratulations Sharon, i love your card it's fantastic xx