Thursday, June 26, 2014

Art Impressions Sequin Challenge

Hello AI Fans!!!
 
Hope you're having an awesome week!! The current challenge going on over at the Art Impressions Blog is Sequins!  For my card today, I used this absolutely adorable twosome called BBQ Couple from the Golden Oldies line of stamps at Art Impressions!!



Please be sure to pop over to the Art Impressions Blog to see the rest of the amazing creations from the Design Team, and then head over to the Art Impressions shop to grab your favorite stamps today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
 
supplies:  BBQ Couple from Art Impressions colored with Copic makers
papers: Nitwit Collections Sunny Side Up matted with Bazzill cardstock
May Arts silk ribbon
button from stash
memory thread
Viva Décor Pearl Pen
and of course....Sequins
 

4 comments :

Cami said...

Hey! I left a comment and it wouldn't post (dang!). I'll start again: Hi Sharon! I love the images from this stamp line. It always makes me chuckle. Love how you used the sequins and of course, your coloring is always so beautiful! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Cami

Lillian A said...

Ah, look at this darling pair - well chosen colors, fabulous coloring and just perfect to make one smile !!

Karen Day said...

I don't think I'd ever noticed the hamburger in her hand before!! A wonderful card, Sharon, great papers and gorgeous colouring :o)

Heidi Brawley said...

Whoa this card is Smoking Hot!!! Fabulous work doll!!! Hugs, Heidi