Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Papertake Weekly - Tie up your loose ends

Hey everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and this week your challenge is "Tie up your loose ends". So use a bow on your project. Today I'm showing you another new Little Darlings Rubber Stamps image that was released for CHA! It's a Saturated Canary image called Homework, and he's so stinkin' adorable! I can see this image used for ANYTHING you need to make up an excuse for! Apologizing for an argument, being late with a Birthday card, the list is truly endless. The moral of the story is  ALWAYS blame it on the dog! LOL!


Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly and check out all the fabulous creations by my teamies! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

13 comments :

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

he is so cute sharon!! love the shading around him and the zigzag stitching. the stars look so cool too! :)

Janie Printz said...

Good morning Sharon, yesterday I left a comment & it showed up but later went away. Later in the day I tried again & it showed up on the comment section with my name & my picture but this morning neiter one are there. Don't have a clue why this is happening.
So on to your sweet card for today I'll try again. Love your bright springy creation, wonderful colors & perfect bow. Your stitching is so perfect, I sometimes look for some imperfection but there is NEVER a crooked stitch!!! You must be an excellent seamstress as well as an amazing card maker.
Hugs, Janie

scrapn_momof2 said...

LOL, how cute is this?? Great card Sharon!

Tammy said...

Love the image...the coloring and the stitching is great! Card catches is so bright and cheery.
smiles..Tammy

Sheri said...

OMG That is just too stinkin cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sharon. From your cheerful colouring to the stars and the zig-zag stitching around the image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gina K said...

Fabulous card. I love the stitching, bright colors, and stars. As always, your coloring is wonderful.

Ellen said...

Great card: love the stamp very much and the sentiment makes me smile! And your colouring is fantastic.... as usual :)

groetjes, Ellen

Janie Printz said...

Love your card

Janie Printz said...

I really do love your card & this darn blogger is making things more difficult to comment. I've been getting a lot of "anonymous" comments on my blog & in my e-mails ... Just wish it would leave us alone so we can comment on the wonderful work you do. This little guy is just the sweetest & so bright & springy it makes you feel good just looking at him. LOVE the ribbon & your wonderful choice of papers & the always so perfectly colored image.
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is just precious!!! I love your coloring!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog - Stamp Smiles

Danni said...

Super sweet image and a great card! Love the stars, great touch!

Judy said...

Oh gosh..this is so cute, and I just LOVVVVVVVVVVe the sentiment..how adorable. Love all those vibrant and rich colors. So well colored and designed.

xo
Judy